Search

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Collaboration with FermaNga.com







maNga maNia has started as a sample blog initiated by a fan of the alternative rock band maNga. I wish I could find all the information I wanted about the guys and their musical career, but they're more known in Turkey than in Europe; so I started my work by searching photos and articles in the Turkish media and then I tried to translate them in English in order to make them more accesible to the fans from abroad.

In my attempt of searching I found FermaNga.com which is maNga and Ferman Akgul Fan Site with Turkish origins. I've sent a message to its owner suggesting to create an English version of his website. He agreed with my proposal saying that he could built a new domain (blog) on FermaNga.com which will host my English articles about the band. I thought it will be a great chance for maNga's fans who aren't from Turkey.

I accepted to publish all my pieces of writings, articles, translations and such on the English version of FermaNga.com, version which could be visited here: http://english.fermanga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment